I did get a new DVD since I last wrote here, one that I'm very pleased with and enjoying currently. Of course, if you know me, this will come as no surprise. Season 3, can you believe?

As I said with season 2 last year (has it already been a year???), the deleted scenes in this set make it like you're getting whole new episodes. I'm only through disc 1 of 4, but so far, it averages 8 minutes of extras per episode, which comes to 48 additional minutes per disc, or essentially two additional episodes per disc. And the deleted scenes are GOOD. There are very few where I actually remember "oh yeah, these are deleted" (because it wasn't that great.) It's so good, people. But of course, this show is not for everybody, a sort of acquired taste. I watched an episode from season 1 and one from season 2 with some friends Saturday night, and we laughed SO MUCH. It was great to remember how funny they really are, because I don't really laugh out loud by myself so much. I know. Shocking. Sad. But I'm alone a lot.
Um. Yeah. School is good this week, though I do have a formal observation Thursday (in two days) and I always get dreadfully nervous about those. So if you read before then, send up a prayer for me, would ya? Thanks.
I'm outta here.

1 comment:
I hope your observation went well! Margs soon?
Post a Comment