This is just too good not to write about. I called Jeanne today and asked, "What would be the greatest thing, besides meeting the love of my life, that could happen to me right now?" She said, "Finding another teacher to take over yearbook."
And she was right.
I got the word today that a part-time teacher in the building has an opening in her schedule and really wants to do yearbook, and I told them that I would kindly accept that offer. I will now be tutoring during that period, and I will not be taking the burdens of tutoring home each day, or running to FedEx two days a week for tutoring, or responding to endless annoying/rude parent emails from tutoring.
I am so, incredibly, relieved and thankful.
YAY!
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Praise God! I am so thrilled for you. I have tried to leave a comment 3 times and can't seem to get it right. I wanted to share how sad it makes me to read of your isolation, frustration and pain as you look to God for answers that don't come. I wish I had the perfect words of comfort and encouragement but I don't. I am so thankful for you and your friendship. I only wish we lived closer so I could see you more.
Love you!
Good Lord, I'm just now catching up on everything. You know I'm not a bullshitter (nor do I have a non-profanity switch), so here goes:
1. Take a break if you need to. Don't forget those hot baths.
2. You do have regular readers, but they will understand if you take a break.
3. Because you did the counselor thing this year means you don't have to do it for the next three years. It's true. It's a rule. No, I don't care if I made it up, it's true.
4. Yearbook blows. I'm stoked you got someone else to do it for you.
5. You probably are changing, you just can't see it yet.
6. There will always be prayers that go unanswered, and that blows too. Some people say the whole, "You don't see it now, but you will." I want to punch them in the teeth. Sure, maybe they're right, but they're still annoying.
7. The one thing I know for sure, as stupid and sappy as it sounds, is that time really does heal. They say God is Love. I'm beginning to think that God is more Time than Love. (that's MINE! I'm using it in MY blog entry! MINE MINE MINE! :):):) ) This too will pass. It will. I promise you it will.
8. I'm off to go punch myself in the teeth. :) I love you bunches and bunches!
Post a Comment