

So I just posted - I should be in Austin - but I just walked outside and there is more snow tonight than I have seen in Nashville since I've been here! Granted, SO very little compared to my Colorado days- this type of snow would in NO way make for school being out in the least - but it is so stinkin' pretty. Love love love.

2 comments:
thought about you at 6:45 yesterday when i woke to the snow- glad there was some consolation towards your trip being postponed! great pics in the dark
love j
Carlen,
I know that you took the opportunity to get out and practice your snow driving in the bug. I know that it is your absolute favorite thing to do. Any time you are ready to go to an open parking lot and do power slides, I'm ready!!!!
D McKean
Post a Comment