Well, haven't I been the lazybones this month? I had something like 11 posts in August - a record for this year, I would think. But September? Ah, September has been a whole different animal. A very good one, mind you, like a lion or a chimpanzee or a giraffe (all excellent animals, in my opinion.)
September has been full of work and social-ness. I don't know how to say I have had a busy social life in a succinct noun form, so just understand that I have been pleasantly busy. My students are pretty wonderful this year, though I will do a post soon about my last class of the day, 8th period, that deserves some processing/storytelling/meditation time. Whew. Delightfully stressful. Is that possible? They are that to me.
My social activity has been in the form of going out and staying in with a very engaging fellow I met this summer. Yes, dear readers of Ambiva-world, you cannot remember a time when I wrote about a man of import because there has been none in these 5 years of my blog's existence. But now I am enjoying the company of a clever, engaging, kind man, who also happens to be a very good kisser. My days and evenings have been filled with lunches and dinners and museums and shows and cook-outs and movies and TV-viewing - oh my, the things I've yearned to share with someone really are so much funner with a kindred spirit. (Yes, funner is a word. Look it up.)
So, though I should write about the pep rally and how I actually sang SOLO on "Thriller" in front of damn near 2000 people (and sang quite passably), I choose instead to put out a big "YAHOO!" to the universe, as everyone needs to celebrate in my absence of loneliness, and in my great thankfulness for comradeship and loveliness with a wonderful new person in my world. Thanks for sharing my joy. :) More on my crazy students soon - I promise.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment