Jenn sent me these - apparently she thought I might appreciate them... and she was right. I think I've been out of the Christian dating subculture since I got out of college - I'm missing out on some serious smoothness, methinks. I've edited the list down to the best of 54. Check these out:
Christian Pickup Lines
52) has anyone ever told you, your eyes are like doves and your neck like the tower of David?
51) excuse me, is this pew taken?
50) i don't speak in tongues, but i kiss that way.
47) boy, you've really been a visual minister to me!
45) hi, my name's will...God's will
42) I'd pick you over Satan any day
40) i'm pretty flexible. i don't think a woman should be submissive on the first date.
39) would you like to pray with me?
37) no, i'm not coveting, i intend to make you mine
36) how about a hug, sister?
35) do you need help carrying your Bible? it looks heavy.
29) you don't have an accountability partner? me neither
26) would you happen to know a christian woman that i could love with all my heart and wait on hand and foot?
25) nice bracelet. what would Jesus date? i mean "do"
23) have you ever tried praying at a drive in movie before?
22) excuse me, i believe one of your ribs belongs to me.
15) nice Bible
14) before tonight, i never believed in predestination.
13) do you think "ask, and it shall be given you" is to be taken literally?
12) i practice our mission to "love one another" to the fullest extent
10) how do you feel about "it is more blessed to give than to receive"?
9) i think we should celebrate with a "love offering" tonight
6) excuse me, but can i drinkith from your cupith?
5) i think i feel the Holy Sprit, no, wait, i believe that may be you this time.
4) if eve was tempted by an apple than you must be my fruit.
1) you put the "cute" back in persecution!
I think I'll go with the simplicity of #15 - "nice Bible." It just may work for me...
Thanks, Jenn!!
Friday, February 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Girl, #22 IS my favorite...I just thought it was more appropriate for a guy to use on me, y'know...
Post a Comment