Sunday, February 06, 2005

Super (Productive) Sunday

Well, how boring is this. On Super Bowl Sunday, I am completing a lot of those annoying little tasks that stay on my to-do list, for, what seems like, years. Today I'm paying some bills, cleaning the kitchen, taking out the trash, vacuuming my long hair out of the carpet (what, you don't have that one?), putting away folded, clean laundry from two weeks ago, doing fresh laundry from the past two weeks (using my roommate's detergent, WITH PERMISSION, since I haven't been to the grocery in forever), writing my Compassion kid, arranging my bathroom counter + cabinets + medicine cabinet (friends, for me, this is major), and of course, taking about 15 smoke breaks throughout the process. Are you jealous? Do you want this life? Cuz it can be yours for the low, low price, of well, not very much.

Tonight I read To Kill a Mockingbird and watch Alias 1st season (probably not simultaneously). I might check in for some "SUPER COMMERCIALS" because really, that's all it's good for if the Broncos or the Titans aren't playing. I mean, really. I'm a girl.

Off to check off more of my list...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE reading your blogs. 300 characters is measly, as I've learned today. Would love to say more, but...no room. Miss you. Love,Lil