Sunday, May 07, 2006

I hate Wal - Mart, I hate being sick

Man, alive. I don't know what I ate (actually, it might have been that iffy sour cream I had with my nachos) but I have had "persistent nausea" since noon yesterday. I've had to go to Wal-Mart twice in the last 24 hours - kill me now. Yes, I'm a slave to their low prices, but going at 9 pm on a Saturday when you feel like complete SHI-ITE - Saturday night at 9 pm is when EVERYbody and their brother wants to go hang out and buy crap and get in MY WAY when I'm trying to buy anti-nausea liquid - oh yes - it's as tasty as it sounds. I freakin hate Wal-Mart on weekends. This morning when I went AGAIN bc I needed broth and crackers, it was just as crowded - don't you people go to CHURCH anymore? Aren't we in the Bible belt? Geez. I hate Wal-Mart. But I hate being sick even more.

Yes, my fever broke when I was at Wal-Mart, so... I'm feeling better (not great) and unfortunately - will be going to work tomorrow. I hate being sick on the weekends.

No comments: