I need to play hard this summer. I've earned it. I'm going to Charleston to see my brother do Improv and spend time on the BEACH, and I'm flying to Colorado TWICE (Denver in June and then Steamboat Springs in Aug. - more on those later), and then of course, L.A. for a month. It will be good not to sit around and think about moving (all my stuff goes into storage before L.A.) I can become quite obsessive about list-making if I have time on my hands, so I've decided I just need to do stuff. Lots of stuff.
SO... promotion tomorrow (like graduation - but more of an awards ceremony), and then a bit of hang time before they leave at 11. Then I have to WORK. On boring stuff. That I don't like. But the good news is... well, X-Men 3 comes out Friday - so I've got that going for me.

Sorry so blah - I'm just exhausted physically, emotionally, mentally... and I gotta stay up for the two-hour finale of LOST because, well, I'm obsessed. Cheers, for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment