Sunday, August 27, 2006

Today was a better day (as it needed to be...)


It's so weird that so much has happened in just six weeks. I did NOT plan to be in Denver, not even when I packed my car two weeks ago - I have no "Colorado clothes" - not even... my HIKING BOOTS. ( I'm ashamed.)

But there will be some reason behind all this - there has to be. I couldn't have PLANNED this kind of chaos. :) I went to church tonight - the church where I went when I lived here has a Sat. evening service. It was good. I think I'm on the right path here. It's just weird that it's HERE, if that makes sense. (What really actually makes sense about Denver, at this juncture?) HA. I just don't know.

My interview with Borders today went well, but they wanted a supervisor, and I'm just not looking for that - so they're sending my info to another store, with their endorsement, so hopefully... and my sub application process has begun, and I need that to kick in sooner than the requisite two months they quote - that's a big prayer request right there. I didn't have TIME to be better prepared, so now I'm praying for miraculous bending of the rules and basically, for the turning back of time. (What? Like it's hard?)

Oh, it seems like eons ago that I lived in my precious apartment with my beautiful things. Will I see them again? Will I SEE my winter clothes that I did not bring with me b/c I thought I was going to be living in Southern CA? Hmmm? And more importantly: HOW am I going to afford Season 2 of LOST, Season 3 of Arrested Development, and Season 2 of The Office (all coming out in the next three weeks) if I am not working at Borders getting an employee discount? HOW???


No comments: