
I just ripped this pic off my brother's MySpace profile - someone left it for him as a comment, and I couldn't resist. (I don't know who the other guy is, but he seems nice. This is in the bar where my brother works.) And then I thought - I should post this picture of my brother, who I always refer to as "my brother" and never by his name (it's Jason) because 99% of my friends know OF him but have never seen him. He's a hottie. Yes, he is really tall - 6'4". He's doing really really well with his Improv group in Charleston - movin on up - and I'm insanely jealous. It's true. But in a "he inspires me to want more of my life and do things I love" kind of way. Good jealous. If you knew him, you would love him immediately. Mainly because you would be laughing so much, and endorphins would be surging throughout your body, and you would attribute all that feeling good to him. Rightly so.

3 comments:
Which one's your brother?
Sorry, couldn't resist. It's nice to have people to be good jealous of.
As yes the champange of beers. And Carlen, just becuase he's african american dosen't mean you have to call him brother. If he's 6'4" the the white dude must be really tall.
Forgot to say I love your new headline.
Post a Comment