Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Who knew?

Free Online Dating


This shocking revelation is based on the fact that I used "crap" 11, yes, 11 times, "hell" 8 times, s*** 4 times, "death" one time, and something else I can't remember two times. And these words warrant such a harsh and unwelcoming rating? I think I used "stupid" several times, as well, so maybe that took me over the top. Not sure. But I will certainly try and clean up my act to make this space more family friendly. Though methinks that the Ratings Board is WOEfully out of touch with what is in the movies these days. Hmph!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Seriously?! NC-17!

I'd think you'd at least need a graphic sex scene and some blood.

...That's not a request. :)

Carlen said...

Allison - I won't take your thoughts as a request for new material, though I agree with your assessment.

Steve - BAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for making my blog NOW, truly, NC-17 worthy. I'll try to trash yours up a bit sometime, too, m'kay?