Saturday morning, and it's cool for the first time in a week. The string of 80+ degree days has ended, and it is welcome for now. The green has recently exploded out of trees I thought dead in my back yard, and I am thankful for the modicum of privacy the green provides.
My coffee is hot, tasty, life-giving. Haha. I have been so tired from this last week of school, the week post-Spring Break, that this weekend stretching before me with nothing planned is welcome. I have a friend who is adopting a 2 1/2-year old boy from Ethiopia, and she and her husband are having a garage sale next weekend as a fundraiser, so I am doing the spring cleaning clean out of the junk to try to drum up some sales for them. I need to get my purging mindset going so that I don't hold onto crap I don't need.
There is also that little problem of the screenplay I challenged myself to write... I'm way way behind, and if I could just hit that sweet spot where the story is really barreling along... I could make up some deficit. I'm hoping the day will hold equal parts productivity in purging and creating.
Feeling a lot more hopeful today than I did earlier this week (thanks for asking.) Eating healthier, more consistently, and have renewed hope and vision for the whole love-life front. You know - I'm just going to keep my chin up. :)
Next weekend I go to "Family Camp" at Sharptop Cove in GA. A Young Life camp. I am starting to feel a little nervous about the activities... since I don't have a "family" per se. I hope I'll just be able to have good hang time with my friends, and really enjoy seeing old friends that happen to work at the camp now. Really excited to see them.
ANYWAY. I need to figure out how to post pictures on this here Mac. I would have posted a pic, but... I need to read the manual. Boo, hiss for the learning curve on all the newly acquired gadgets in my life! It's exhausting. :)
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
posting pictures from Macs is like super intuitive. Just throw out all that thinking that windows has engrained in your head and think, what would be the easiest way to get a picture on my blog. From your camera, plug it in (or use a card reader), iphoto will come up and ask you if you want to import, say yes, and then literally drag the picture wherever you want it to go. :) So for the blog, click on the icon that you normally do to add a picture and then just drag the photo into that little box, it will find it for you. eeeaaassyyy! :)
Jeannie!!! You're awesome. What about copying a picture that's on an internet page? There was a picture from a website of something I wanted to buy, and I didn't know how to copy it. :(
Post a Comment