Sunday, April 04, 2010

Spring Break is here...


...and I'm loving Script Frenzy, and I'm loving some DOWN TIME. It is good, peeps. :) I bought these sandals today in honor of warm weather officially arriving, and tomorrow I am going to buy a Macbook, and if I get my nerve up, an Iphone as well. I know the macbook is oodles more money, but the Iphone means breaking a commitment with Verizon, and I hate doing that. But I'm super excited to not have to lug my work laptop home every day, and yknow, probably shouldn't be doing all my personal stuff on my work laptop to begin with. So yeah, it's an ethics thing, really. THAT's why I'm buying a macbook. RIIIIIII-ght.

So tomorrow I'll post pictures of those new things, that did NOT cost 28 dollars, but a few more. Pah! Money.

So far this Spring Break I have read The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan, which I thoroughly enjoyed, and now I am reading one of the novels by Charlaine Harris that formed the basis for the True Blood series on HBO. Yep. it's beach reading right here in Nashville, TN. After that... I should probably just focus on my script, which is coming along MARVELOUSLY. I freaking love my concept, and I'm going to have so much fun with it.

Plus, today I hung up some of my old albums framed along my staircase, and I have to say, well, they look spectacular. I'm super enamored by them. I love my house, and will post pictures soon. Perhaps with my Iphone.

Cheers! It's Spring Break!

No comments: